Show caption contest entries in a gallery
- Visitors see their captions in a voting gallery containing all entries.
- Each caption contest entry gets its own unique URL to help your contest go viral.
Enable voting on photo captions
- Add voting to your caption contest and collect voter information.
- Require email addresses for votes, enable CAPTCHA voting, and limit voter participation.
Easily moderate entries
- Require email address or Facebook login for entries.
- Auto-approve entries, or moderate submissions before they appear in your gallery.
- Limit the number of entries from each entrant.
Look great on every device
- Wishpond’s caption contest builder automatically creates contests that look great on desktop, tablet & mobile devices, no coding required.
- With more than half of your website visitors arriving via a mobile device, this is crucial to getting more entrants.
Connect seamlessly with Wishpond
Turn contest entrants into sales with Wishpond’s suite of marketing tools, including:
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Marketing automation
- Lead tracking & segmentation
- And more!
All Caption Contest Features
Wishpond’s flexible contest and promotion tools give you complete control over every aspect of your campaign.
- Your website
- Your blog
- Wishpond subdomain
Easily Create Your Contest
- WYSIWYG editor
- Beautiful templates
- HTML text editor
- Custom CSS styling
- Social media buttons
- Random winner selection
Set Voting Options
- Require email
- Require Facebook login
- Require email verification
- Enable CAPTCHA
- Limit multiple votes
- Block fraudulent domains
Optimize for Conversions
- One-click A/B split testing
- Unlimited testing variations
- Add a countdown timer
- Easily customizable CTA
- Add 8 kinds of popups
- Add Google Analytics tracking
- Add Facebook pixel
Integrated with the tools you love
With Wishpond’s 300+ integrations – including email, analytics, sales, payment & collaboration apps – you can be sure we fit right in with the tools you already use.
“Wishpond was a key component to our campaign’s success. It was a one-stop shop that was intuitive, very easy to set up and reliable throughout the duration of our campaign.”