Digital Marketing/Project Manager
Looking for a full time gig? Want to work in a cool office with a great view, hammocks, foosball tables, ping pong tables and PS4? We got that!
Wishpond is a tech company located in beautiful Coal Harbour, Vancouver. Our team is a diverse bunch with a common goal of making online marketing easy, for marketers of all skill levels. Even though we have grown to a few dozen, we still focus heavily on a culture in which everyone has a voice. All company decisions are shared and are up for discussion. We are seeking a Digital Marketer/Project Manager to join our fast growing and well-established team. This opportunity is ideal for individuals that want to cherish success and be an A player with a CAN DO attitude!
You will simultaneously work as a Digital Marketer and an Account Manager, planning and creating digital marketing campaigns, all while building and maintaining long-term, direct relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction and loyalty.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in digital marketing, account management, project management, marketing agency, sales and customer support (SaaS experience strongly beneficial)
- High level of English proficiency both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Online/Content Marketing and Email Marketing
- Experience with Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Intermediate knowledge on Google Ads
- Exceptional communication skills both internally and externally and all levels of management – in person, on the phone and through email.
- Analytical skills that will help turn data into actionable insights and recommendations for our clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- CAN DO attitude! Attacks life face-first with a proactive and positive attitude.
- Knowledge of basic CSS, HTML and JS
- Google Tag Manager
- Experience with other marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of CRM platforms
- Experience with other marketing automation and landing page platforms a BIG plus!
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Planning, creating and monitoring digital marketing campaigns to increase revenue, brand awareness or lead generation on behalf of clients.
- Coordinating work between the designer and the advertising specialists to implement a successful marketing campaign
- Work closely with Account Executives to set up the right expectations for clients.
- Customer relationship management. Communicating on a timely manner with clients providing them with feedback and results.
- Understand client’s business goals, anticipate their needs and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed.
- Track, analyze, and report key performance indicators and business trends internally and to clients.
- Create, implement, maintain, and constantly look to improve internal processes.
- Oversee campaign’s scheduled tasks, reports, deadlines and milestones for client.
How to Apply
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Subject line of the email must contain "Project Manager – Job Application"
- Job Type: Full-time
- Local candidates only: Vancouver, BC