Sales Development Representative
We are seeking a full-time Sales Development Representative to join our fast-growing and well-established team (tech company founded in 2010). The successful candidate could start immediately.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for our sales organization. There is not a high degree of technical knowledge required for this position. This position lays the foundation for a successful high tech sales career. There is a path for career growth within the company for the right candidate that is willing to learn and work toward that goal.
- Generating leads through our outbound sales channel
- Email and phone communication with prospects
- Qualifying prospects and setting up demos
- Providing input to improve sales team performance
- Prior sales experience is not required but would be a bonus. You will be provided with the training.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for building a career in technical sales
- Can-do attribute
Your first 3-6 months:
- Learn our products and messaging
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, scripts, conferencing software, product info
- Build relationships with your sales counterparts
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Consistently meet targets for setting up product demos
Your 6-18 months:
- Continue to build on your core skills and product/industry knowledge
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Begin to expand your knowledge of sales duties and responsibilities
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion