Sales Development Representative
Do you have a passion for Sales? Do you want to be in control of your own success? Are you ready for a fast-paced, competitive, rewarding career path with benefits? Want to work in a cool office with a great view, hammocks, foosball tables, ping pong tables and PS4? We got that!
What does Wishpond do?
Wishpond is a tech company located in beautiful Coal Harbour, Vancouver. Our team is a diverse bunch with a common goal of making online marketing easy, for marketers of all skill levels. Even though we have grown significantly, we still focus heavily on a culture in which everyone has a voice. All company decisions are shared and are up for discussion
What am I going to be doing?
The Sales Development Representative is responsible to trigger interest on clients on our product and booking demos with them. Making phone calls, sending emails, doing follow ups etc.
What do I need to have to become the “A” player you are looking for?
This opportunity is ideal if you want to join a fast growing and well-established team, cherish success and be an A player. There is not a high degree of technical knowledge required for this position. However, the successful candidate should be tech savvy and familiar with Internet and Social Media trends.
- Minimum 1 year sales experience -You will be provided with the required training.
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Develop new clients while maintaining and expanding current relationships.
- Professional phone skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Passion for building a career in technical sales
- Can-do attitude
- College or university degree
What opportunities/perks does the position offer:
There is a solid career growth path within the company for the right candidate that is willingto learn and work towards the goal.
- Competitive Compensation Structure-We offer base salary + uncapped commission,with compensation bonuses every step of the way.
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Extended Health Coverage and Education Fund for Courses, Books or Seminars.
What working at our company is like?
How to Apply
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line of the email: “SDR Job Application – Your Name”