Quality Assurance Engineer
We are seeking a full-time QA Engineer to join our fast-growing team. The successful candidate could start immediately.
You have experience with software development/quality assurance roles, you have an eagle eye testing product features, bugs, enhancements. You are a team player who is eager to learn and share your knowledge. You might not be familiar with every tool we use, but you like a challenge, you’re a fast learner and you enjoy picking up new technologies.
Even though we have grown to a few dozen, we still focus heavily on a culture in which everyone has a voice. All company decisions are shared and are up for discussion. No one at Wishpond is just a code monkey, we’re all owners who share in the responsibility for the growth of the company and the decisions we make. And we like to have fun too! We play online video games, and we hold tech talks every week.
Located in beautiful Coal Harbour, Vancouver, BC, Canada, our team of 40 is a diverse bunch with a common goal of making online marketing easy for marketers of all skill levels. Even though we have grown to a few dozen, we still focus heavily on a culture in which everyone has a voice. All company decisions are shared and are up for discussion. No one at Wishpond is just a code monkey, we’re all owners who share in the responsibility for the growth of the company and the decisions we make. And we like to have fun too! We have ping pong and foosball tables, PS4 and weekly team lunches and much more. Check out a video we made for new team members here.
- Smart, friendly, gets stuff done.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Driven, proactive, disciplined, and hardworking.
- Past experiences at other startups is a plus, but not required.
About your experience
- Experience in Application (Software & Hardware) support and troubleshooting.
- You know the characteristics of common browsers and the Windows operating system
- You have very good knowledge in manual/explorative testing and experience in the area of agile software QA
- Your independent and structured way of working allows you a quick onboarding, no matter if remote or onsite
- You have extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with processes, methods, and standards in the areas of software testing and software quality
We are a remote first company, in Canada.
We will also consider remote candidates and visa/relocation for exceptional candidates.
How to Apply
You can apply by sending your resume to:
- email@example.com for remote work.