Adelaide Capital SaaS Conference
We are excited to hear from Ali Tajskandar, Founder & CEO of Wishpond Technologies at the Adelaide Capital Software-as-a-Service Virtual Mini Conference.
See why Wishpond (TSXV:WISH) is an attractive investment opportunity:
- An Emerging Leader in Digital Marketing Solutions and a new TSXV Listing (WISH) up 150% Since Listing in December– Providing customers with an ‘all-in-one’ marketing offering empowering businesses for growth with a cohesive user experience.
- E-Commerce is no Longer Optional – After a challenging 2020, businesses in every sector want to capitalize on favourable economic momentum by establishing permanent online presences to reach their customers and reduce dependence on in-person, physical sales.
- High Recurring Revenues, High Margins and Proven Returns – Predictable subscription-based revenue with 65-70% gross margins and positive EBITDA. For every $1 invested in sales WISH sees $3.50 in revenues.
- Diversified Client Base with High Retention – Over 2,900 customers which are quite sticky. Clients range from small SMBs to Fortune 500 companies with a strong diversity of customers and revenue contributions.
- Strong Organic Growth Supplemented by M&A – Analyst-projected revenue of 78% growth in 2021 which comes after completing 2 acquisitions in the first 3 months of
Conference presenters include:
- Boardwalktech Software Corp. (TSXV: BWLK, OTC: BWLK)
- Healthspace Data Systems (CSE: HS, OTCQB: HDSLF)
- MediaValet (TSXV: MVP)
- Tantalus Systems Holdings (TSXV: GRID)
- VitalHub Corp. (TSXV: VHI)
- Wishpond Technologies (TSXV: WISH)